About Us: The OMS Success Story
It all started in 1975, when Oak Brook Mechanical Services, Inc. (OMS) was created as an HVAC service contractor. In the succeeding 35 years, we have grown into one of Chicagoland's largest and best installing and servicer companies. We service a wide variety of HVAC equipment and piping. We have successfully branched out into engineering and planning, renovation of existing systems and today's all-important energy management. "Green," sustainable energy sources such as natural compressed gas are particular areas of expertise.
OMS is a certified welding bureau contractor and a proud member of ASHRAE, The American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers. Our employees belong to the PipeFitters Union, Locals 597 and 501.
When you see one of our service vehicles on the road 24/7, it's because a wide variety of customers have trusted OMS to provide the utmost in quality installation and service. They've come to know that our commitment is to satisfying their--and your--sales, service and installation needs.
From Brookfield Zoo to McCormick Place, the City of Chicago to Fermi Lab, all our customers have benefitted from our laser-like focus on the details.
- Brookfield Zoo, Chicago Zoological Society
- Orland Park police Station New HVAC System
- City of Chicago. Natural gas vehicle fueling stations (4 locations)
- Chicago State University new HVAC System
- Elk Grove Village Safety Complex - New building; Installed new Gold LEED Standard HVAC System
- DuPage County IT Cooling upgrade
- Fenton High School - New Boiler installation
- MetroLink, East Moline. Natural gas vehicles
- Poplar Creek Library, Streamwood. Renovation plus new system
- Village of Evanston. Natural gas vehicles
- St Charles Park District Pottawatamie Park - Boiler room upgrade
- St Marys Church Elgin - New HVAC System
- Argonne National Laboratories - Natural gas vehicles
- Fermi Lab - Natural gas vehicles
- OHare Post Office - Chiller and cooling tower replacement
- US Post Offices - HVAC upgrades
- Labriola Bakery New Ovens
- Clear Lam Packaging New Process Cooling System
- Chicago Math and Science Academy - Complete system renovation
- Newport Condominiums Boiler replacement
- 2020 Lincoln Park West Make Up Air unit replacement
- Elk Grove Village Safety Complex - Complete system renovation
- Fenton High School Installation of New boilers
- Poplar Creek Library, Streamwood - Renovation plus new system
Residential High Rise Projects